13 May Dachshund wall hanging aftercare instructions
Now that you own one of the best dog-damn dachshund themed items in town, you’ll want to look after it so you can enjoy it for years to come.
Follow these steps to unpack your wall hanging safely:
- Carefully lift dachshund banner using the hanging cord.
- Unwrap leather cord from around the dachshund button.
- Lift up with hanging cord to allow all packaging to fall away.
- Hang immediately on a secured hook, smile and enjoy!
- Please consider the environment and reuse or recycle all packaging.
To keep your dachshund products in their best condition, please follow our tips below:
- Hang wall hanging in desired spot with a sturdy wall hook.
- If you are renting or don’t want to mark your walls you can use removable adhesive hooks (we recommend 3M brand for best quality).
- Do not hang in direct sunlight to avoid discolouration or fading.
If the time comes to relocate your product due to rearranging a room or moving house, secure your dachshund banner or flag by laying it flat on a towel to prevent movement. Store in a sturdy box for protection during transport.
If the fabric does get marked or creased during transport, it can be cleaned and ironed but we recommend you read the following care instructions before you proceed.
How-to iron out creases:
While polyester doesn’t tend to crease, if ironing is required, use a very low heat setting with a piece of light fabric between the iron and the product. We recommend using a plain pillow case to act as a protective barrier.
Important: A high temp iron placed directly onto polyester fabric will cause it to melt!
How-to remove a mark or stain:
Take care when trying to remove marks to prevent further damage.
If you must remove a mark from the fabric, moisten a soft white cloth and with mild detergent or stain remover, lightly dab until mark is gone. Avoid this method near the printed area if possible as colours may run.
Please note: removing a mark is at your own risk, unfortunately we cannot replace the product if it’s been soiled.
How-to dust off particles:
Dust the item using a clean light cloth and softly brush the fabric to remove any dust or particles. Alternatively, remove item from the from the wall and very carefully give it a light shake.
Please take extra care when performing any of the above mentioned tasks to ensure your product remains in best condition. If cared for appropriately, you can enjoy your dachshund products for years to come.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you are unsure about the care instructions.